Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops 360ο strategy & proposals for the clients
- Organizes, coordinates and executes BTL & Digital projects
- Understanding of clients’ needs.
- Develops cost breakdown of proposed activities and monitors cost components.
- Contact & communication with clients.
Education & Skills
- At least two years working experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- Master degree will be considered a plus.
- Experience in organization, implementation & supervision of BTL & Digital projects & activities.
- Experience in Social Platforms & Digital Marketing (new technologies & trends).
- Strategic thinking, creativity and marketing knowledge. Ability to develop strategic proposals combining off-line and online actions.
- Excellent presentation skills in Greek and English.
- Organizational skills & consistency in keeping timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under time pressure
- Team spirit and ability to co-operate.
- Excellent communicational skills: verbal & writing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Οffice (mostly PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent knowledge of English.