The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques.
- Develop and maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Engage with UX and visual designers to implement highly intuitive user experiences.
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals, and time estimates for development tasks.
- Solid experience with hand coded, OOP PHP.
- Experience working with PHP in a popular MVC framework.
- Experience in SOAP, JSON/XML and REST based Web Service integrations.
- Strong SQL or NoSQL experience;
- Experience working UIKit, bootstrap or other framework.
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with Version control systems.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!