The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Create a range of cross-platform design work (websites/ microsites/ landing pages, applications, digital marketing campaign banners, emails etc).
- Work closely with Creatives, Digital Marketers or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality.
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture.
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (this could include Animate, After Effects and Illustrator etc.)
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structures.
- An online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions.
Nice to have
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not always essential.
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, and emails) will be considered a plus.