In cooperation with our creative team, you will be involved in designing marketing and advertising materials for both print and digital applications.
- Compose brochures, flyers, banners, in cohesion with the lines we have, as well as, create new original work.
- Excellent pagination skills.
- Communicate with print vendors, evaluate quotations for printing materials.
- Degree/College Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field
- Very good knowledge of printing and production process
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong conceptual skills, including online and offline experience concepts
- General understanding and interest in marketing
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working with multiple demands and deadlines
- Superb communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Minimum working experience: 5 years
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
All applications are considered strictly confidential.